Why Choose a Professional to Landscape Your Property?
Here’s Why: You Save Money and Gain Peace of Mind!
Imagine this: You have three kids, a big house, two dogs and a large property to maintain each spring and summer. Wherever you turn, there’s grass to mow, mulch to spread and flower beds to weed. And while you love your home and its surroundings, the chaos that takes over your life often leaves little time for property maintenance. Yikes! We bet this scene isn’t too hard to imagine. Right? Don’t sweat it. Castle Point Landscape Design is here to take those lawn and landscape worries off your plate!
That’s right. There are many perks to allowing Castle Point to maintain your property all season long. Don’t forget. We are professionals. So, we know what we’re doing—and how to do it! Let us free up your time so you can spend it with your family. Here’s how we can help:
As your professional landscaper, we will:
- Save you time. This is a big one. After all, who doesn’t want more available time in their day? Let us do the hard stuff for you so you can spend more time with the kids. Typically, our crew has multiple people working at once. So, we can mow, mulch and plant quicker!
- Have a green thumb. Not only will we mow your lawn, but we are familiar with weeding secrets and have the knowledge that keeps plants and shrubs healthy.
- Take care of business when you’re not home. You don’t need to be at home for your weekly lawn mowing, trimming and yard cleanup. Just leave it to us. The result? Total peace of mind.
- Complete additional projects. Keep in mind that your friendly landscape crew can also be hired for more than just lawn care. From patios, walkways, retaining walls, masonry, fencing and more, we can enhance your curb appeal with our additional skills.
- Come prepared. Our professionals come bearing all the proper tools and equipment to groom your property. From mowers, blowers, edgers, fertilizers and shovels, we come ready to hit the ground running. Plus, we save you money because you don’t need to purchase this equipment.
- Design a better space. If you’re not currently pleased with the design of your garden beds, the style of your shrubbery or the layout of your patio, let us help! Our landscape crew can design an outdoor space that is both functional and beautiful.
- Make your property the envy of the neighborhood. Our crew will have your lawn looking the greenest and healthiest on the block. Plus, your trees will be trimmed and your garden beds will flourish—resulting in extra looks of admiration and awe from all of your neighbors.
Ready to Take the Professional Plunge?
When you’re ready for the most admired landscape on the block, Castle Point Landscape Design is ready to help. It’s never too early to plan your spring property maintenance. Visit us online today to set up an appointment with one of our professionals!